Saturday, April 18, 2009

Atlanta Tax Day Tea Party_15 April 2009

It has been quite a while since I posted anything to my blog but I thought this was worthy.

It seems that CNN Money.com linked to this image on their blog the day after the Tax Day Tea Party in Atlanta.

Although I don't agree with what the blog-writer scribed, I hope I get some business bounce off of the link. Afterall, these are tough economic times and all of us small business owners are trying to survive.

Thanks to CNN Money.com, this image has been viewed over 2,300 times...the second-most viewed of my nearly 7,000 images on Flickr. The most-viewed is a U.S. Army Reserve Soldier - Hooah!!!!

To celebrate, I'll offer 10% off a location portrait package to anyone within the Atlanta-metro area if you tell me you saw this image linked on CNN Money.com. Offer expires 30 May 2009. Hey, I do run a small business!!!!

You may visit my website at http://www.infinityfotos.com/ or send an email to mail@infinityfotos.com.

Here's the link to the CNN Money blog.
http://moneyfeatures.blogs.money.cnn.com/2009/04/16/tempest-in-a-tea-party/

This image is the last link in the blog. (PLEASE NOTE: The opinions expressed by the writer of the CNN Money blog DO NOT represent those of this photographer!)

T

No comments: